When the fear thoughts attack



"It's always better doing it with me, right?"

For a moment I was scared again. The very same things scared me and I felt like I am going to sink again this time.

Before these thoughts continued to paralyze me, I remembered who I am. I remembered whose I am. He was there to remind me, to be exact.

I am His. I'm with Him, the better Captain. He is not going anywhere, and His plan is to be with me, to protect me, to stay close beside me during this very moment. He is not letting me go, no matter the mountains of fears and worries I'm going through.

I've come to realize, then, the things that have always been my scariest scenarios are going to be really beautiful plans in His hands. If only I surrender, I only I dare enough to trust Him without doubting.

It will turn out to be another beautiful, exciting, amazing journey with Him.

Taste and see that He is good, blessed is she who trusts in Him!
Psalm 34:8

Comments

Popular Posts